Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rest In Peace Alexander McQueen

If you've heard the news of Alexander McQueens passing then I am sure you are as shocked as I am. British designer Alexander McQueen passed away early this morning and left behind a legacy of great design.

I wouldn't feel right not writing something about this, so may this little post be a tribute of sorts to McQueen's genius. Alexander McQueen was one of the main designers that propelled my interest in fashion and design. His collections were ones of great romance and imagination and played out to the fullest. McQueen was poised for even greater success and his new show was the one I was most anxiously awaiting this fall season. May McQueen rest in peace and truly be happy wherever he is. He was an immense talent gone too soon.

1 comment:

  1. My thoughts go out to the McQueen family. So sad.

    ReplyDelete