Thursday, April 8, 2010

Daria in Brooklyn

A new Daria candid! I'm still looking for pictures of her runway appearance in Toronto but I found this. It looks like she's back in NYC. Daria was at the Brooklyn Academy of Music with blogger William Yan ... I love her laidback style and the fact that she just mosses at random music academies.

"Here's a rare occasion that you'll see me in my own blog post, but it's only because I'm with supermodel Daria Werbowy!!! I ran into her at BAM and was super stoked,she's super nice and super-duper cute in real life."

On another note, Dossier magazine came out yesterday but there are still no scans - as soon as I find them there will be a post!

image credit: williamyan.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow. You're right, she really looks down-to-earth and like a normal person. I think I would also have the courage to approach her for a photo if I saw her. Instead of bowing down, I mean. :P

    I'd also like to say I love the design of this site, especially the fonts you use. It's not the typical sans serif font face and it's all black/gray/white. I like it a lot. It sort of looks like a magazine and is very easy and "comfortable" to read. No weird pictures with funny colors in the background, the links/buttons are simple words ... I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I actually tried to make this site really simple so the images would stand out and so it would be easy to use. So that comment means a lot thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete