Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy 100!

A great reader let me know about an unseen candid of Daria (thanks Lizae) and here it is! I'm not sure where, or with whom, this was taken but judging from the bangs it must have been recent. Daria, as always, looks so at ease ... and her eyes are beautiful in this photo.


I also want to make this post a congratulations to The Daria Files and its readers for reaching 100 followers! It was so exciting to see that number reach, slowly but surely, up to 100 and now as of today five more have followed the site. Thank you so much!
I also want to use this post as a way of communicating to the readers. It would be great to hear from you about what you like (or don't like!) about the site and what you'd like to see more of. After all, it does get tiresome just reading only my ramblings!

2 comments:

  1. This candid was from April 7th when she went to BAM for the Younger Than I'll Be exhibit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Megan :) :)

    ReplyDelete