Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Industrie Magazine Preview

I think by this time we can all agree Daria looks good naked. But now the fashion flock has decided to devote an entire editorial to this concept. Daria's cover for the newly launched Industrie magazine was a mock preview but she does have an editorial inside with Lara Stone photographed by Patrick Demarchelier.

For now there is only the one image above and I'll hold my thoughts until I see the entire thing. Daria does look beautiful but we've seen a lot of nudity lately ... to the point where I'm starting to even lose an opinion on the work. Hopefully with Lara and Demarchelier in the mix, this editorial will live up to my expectations.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutelly nice in nudity Daria.
    She is so nice when no clothes on.
    NATURISM CULTURE go on!!!!
    Precious creature from mother Earth.
    Better than dressed, wonderful beauty, thanks for shareing her marvellous being with no taboos.

    ReplyDelete