Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lancôme Ô de Lancôme / Ô d'Azur

Its been a little lacking in the news lately but fortunately a new Lancome shot has been released - this time Lancôme's Ô de Lancôme perfume (at left). I'm not sure yet if it is for Ô de Lancôme and not just another shot from the Ô d'Azur campaign ... but if it is new that means Daria will be fronting two perfumes this season, and we are only half way through the year!


I was starting to wonder whether or not Lancome would produce anything with Daria this year, seeing as how other spokesmodels Ellettra Wiedemann and Julia Roberts have been doing plenty of work for the brand. But on the other hand they are well known names ... and I suppose everything is better in moderation. I really like that Lancome has decided to go the more natural and beach inspired route with Daria this time around. I've always disliked their makeup campaigns of past just because I think Daria is most beautiful when left with little makeup on. As long as it continues this way I'm excited to see what Lancome has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment