Thursday, June 16, 2011

7 Questions for Daria

I was browsing the web and came across this small beauty interview with Marie Claire Italia. We've heard most of the questions before but some are new and its always interesting to hear Daria's take on things ... plus there is a beautiful unseen photo of Daria by Jeff Burton for Lancome!


Interview (translated very roughly by google):

We have had so many questions, but the beautiful Daria Werbowy is unwilling to share everything and revealed only a few secrets. But how could we blame her? Her professional life means she is always in the spotlight. At 27 years she is one of the highest paid models in the world since 2005 and is also one of the faces of LancĂ´me. She loves to flee on a boat sailing, her passion, along with the music she calls "my boyfriend." On the real tight-lipped. In a world that for 15 minutes of fame will do anything, so be it the privacy of a famous model.

Sleeps in total darkness?
Yes.

She never goes to bed without ...
A song in the background.

Beauty ritual before going to sleep?
I always wash my face, no matter how tired I am.

The secret after a sleepless night?
Coffee and a cream for the eye area.

Being a model means spending many nights traveling and sleepin in foreign beds. What does one need to feel at home away from home?
It takes a book and the music I love to make me feel good wherever I am.

What book is on the table now?
I'm reading one on Irish mythology and sagas.

What perfume or odour do you associate with the night?
Clean sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment