Thursday, August 29, 2013

FASHION Magazine October 2013

Cover overload! Sorry to be repetitive but here is another cover to share with you guys. This time its for Fashion Magazine's October 2013 issue. Fashion is a Canadian magazine that has championed Daria from the beginning and this is her ninth appearance on the cover! 

Fashion October 2013 Daria by Chris Nicholls

I guess this is good news for those of us who can't get our hands on the German issue of Harper's Bazaar.  I'm personally not the biggest fan of this magazine (case in point, this cover ...) but every time Daria makes an appearance I pick up an issue. There are usually only one or two photos in the feature so I'm hoping they publish more this time around.

I don't know if its that I've become lax to fashion but I've been a fan of mostly everything Daria has put out lately. Granted, this cover doesn't go along with the more natural persona that Daria has been projecting as of late but there's something about a cover so obviously fashion, for lack of a better word, that I love. Sometimes you just need chandelier earrings and a blow out on a cover. But then again maybe this is just the heat wave in town talking.

There's a sneak peek of the interview over at Fashion's website. I'll post the content up ASAP!

source: fashionmagazine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment